The Educator Resilience Blueprint includes 5 lessons designed to provide teachers and school staff with the tools and resources needed to manage stress associated with their work and facilitate a path to sustainable wellness. After completion of this course, participants will be able to understand the purpose of strong emotions and how to manage them, cultivate resilience, create a rhythm that supports well-being, renew their energy and creativity and experience self-compassion when things are hard. This course is made up of five lessons designed to be completed in a group format. Each lesson involves a short video, group discussion prompts and a PDF workbook with practical activities to reflect and plan. The total time commitment is 30 – 45 minutes per week in the group format.
Key concepts covered include:
- Getting Clear on Your Values & Priorities
- Rethinking Self Care
- Focusing Your Energy
- Paying Attention to the Positive
- Loneliness & Community
How it works:
- Following your purchase of the course license, you will be able to login to your account and access the course modules.
- The program can be completed individually, but is best completed as a small group or whole staff.
- Each lesson will include a 5-7 minute video module, reflection activities and small group discussion prompts.
- Total time commitment = 30 – 45 minutes per lesson.